View More Doc Martin... Doc Martin: Special Collection

Play

He’s surly, self-centered, rude, and uptight—but he’s the only doctor in town. Martin Clunes stars as Doc Martin, a hotshot London surgeon forced to change careers when he develops a fear of blood. Relocating to a sleepy, scenic Cornish fishing village, he offends everyone in town and falls in love with a beautiful teacher.  “Absolutely bloody hilarious”—London Evening Standard.

Sharp writing and charismatic characters have made this English comedy-drama a hit on both sides of the Atlantic. (A sixth season has been confirmed.) This set collects the first five series plus the two made-for-TV movies that introduced the main character and his picturesque Cornish fishing village. Start new, catch up, watch favorite episodes or those you missed. Martin Clunes stars as the badtempered doctor, Caroline Catz is the woman he loves. 38 episodes and 2 movies, 33 hrs, 13 DVDs, SDH. Mature audiences.

In these five complete series, Doc Martin catches the eye of the most beautiful woman in Portwenn, tests the patience of his long-suffering aunt, and repeatedly hurts feelings as he heals bodies.

The two feature-length moviesreveal the character’s first incarnation as Dr. Martin Bamford. He’s still ornery but less socially inept, an obstetrician fleeing to the coastal village to reassess his marriage and career.

? Behind-the-scenes segments

? Photo galleries

? Cast trivia

? Cast filmographies

 

Packaging: Boxed set

Run Time: 33 hours, plus bonus programming

Format: Widescreen

Number of discs: 13

Language: English

Subtitles:No

Color or B&W: Color

CC: No

SDH: Yes  

Region Code: 1

Aspect Ratio: 16:9

Rating: NR. Contains partial nudity, graphic medical scenes, and sexual situations.

“Sweet, stirring, and completely addictive” ––Slate

 

“Delightfully quirky” —Los Angeles Times

 

17170 DVD

$124.99

$87.49

Doc Martin: Special Collection
In Stock

View Product Details

In these five complete series, Doc Martin catches the eye of the most beautiful woman in Portwenn, tests the patience of his long-suffering aunt, and repeatedly hurts feelings as he heals bodies.

The two feature-length moviesreveal the character’s first incarnation as Dr. Martin Bamford. He’s still ornery but less socially inept, an obstetrician fleeing to the coastal village to reassess his marriage and career.

? Behind-the-scenes segments

? Photo galleries

? Cast trivia

? Cast filmographies

 

Packaging: Boxed set

Run Time: 33 hours, plus bonus programming

Format: Widescreen

Number of discs: 13

Language: English

Subtitles:No

Color or B&W: Color

CC: No

SDH: Yes  

Region Code: 1

Aspect Ratio: 16:9

Rating: NR. Contains partial nudity, graphic medical scenes, and sexual situations.

“Sweet, stirring, and completely addictive” ––Slate

 

“Delightfully quirky” —Los Angeles Times

 

Great series

5 Stars

Azucena Ferraro from MA on 4/16/2014 12:54:00 PM wrote:

One of the best British series available. It's really funny, interesting and engaging. I bought it for me, but now even my son watches it, and it's riveting! I love it!

Very good

5 Stars

Rick from OK on 4/15/2014 6:58:00 PM wrote:

All 5 series and the movies all have closed captions for the hearing impaired, which is nice. The audio quality is excellent and they are all in 16:9 widescreen format. Some of the discs have extras such as photos, backgrounders and making-of video. Some are a bit repetitive but its good to see small snippets of how the show was made and interviews with actors, writers and directors. One caveat is Series 6 is not included, you must purchase that separately.

doc Martin

5 Stars

Danusha from PA on 4/7/2014 10:04:00 PM wrote:

Lovely English dramady filmed in picturesque Cornwall seaside village.

A wealth of human experience...and hilarious

5 Stars

Dr. CLJ from DC on 4/7/2014 12:41:00 PM wrote:

This series provides an honest view of experiences of a doctor's life and practice and that of his wife and family. Wise, touching, humorous, realistic, insightful. Actor and writers are fabulous. Our doctor friends love it and so do we.

Best PBS SHOW

5 Stars

Shirl from CA on 3/27/2014 12:32:00 PM wrote:

It is such a cleaver, funny, and educational show. Ok so not so much educational, but very clever. The setting is beautiful and you feel like you are really there.

Doc Martin Series Special

5 Stars

J. Bentley from ON on 2/21/2014 11:21:00 AM wrote:

My cousin recommended the show because of the beautiful scenery. We are really enjoying the escapades of Portwenn and its reaction to Doctor Ellingham.

Doc Martin special

5 Stars

Doc Martin fan from NY on 2/20/2014 10:13:00 AM wrote:

Love the DVD and acorn's service Probably will not buy from acorn again. I bought 2dvds. They both have12 minutes of commercials at the start of the DVDs. Very annoying

A Cornwall Delight

5 Stars

JM Dunne from NY on 1/30/2014 1:56:00 PM wrote:

Beautiful scenery, hilarious quirky characters, good story lines, main character elicits our empathy--he is the underdog, and I root for him.

Doc martin dvd collection

5 Stars

Lynn from IL on 1/27/2014 10:10:00 AM wrote:

Very pleased with purchase and the super fast shipping!! WOuld highly recommend.

Love Doc Martin

5 Stars

Marianne from NM on 1/25/2014 2:28:00 PM wrote:

I've seen all the shows either on television or through Netflix. Decided I wanted them all for my own. I love to watch them over.

Love Doc Martin

5 Stars

Mary from AR on 1/25/2014 2:28:00 PM wrote:

I've seen all the shows either on television or through Netflix. Decided I wanted them all for my own. I love to watch them over.

Love Doc Martin

5 Stars

Marchel from TX on 1/25/2014 2:28:00 PM wrote:

I've seen all the shows either on television or through Netflix. Decided I wanted them all for my own. I love to watch them over.

Love Doc Martin

5 Stars

Harriett Hoey, Retired and loving it. from MI on 1/25/2014 2:28:00 PM wrote:

I've seen all the shows either on television or through Netflix. Decided I wanted them all for my own. I love to watch them over.

Doc Martin: special collection

5 Stars

Steve from OH on 1/21/2014 6:50:00 PM wrote:

I ordered this collection from acorn when it was on sale. It was back ordered, which I knew before I ordered it, it arrived before it was promised and was as described. I have had a great time watching it and the movies that the series was based on were fun to watch. I'm very pleased with the purchase.

Doc Martin--quirky and refreshingly different!

5 Stars

We are 2 active seniors who appreciate excellence in TV programm from FL on 1/21/2014 4:45:00 PM wrote:

We love British programming, but this is one of the best ever. Similar to "House," but with less predictable stories and a more likeable grumpy doc. The Cornwall setting is amazingly beautiful and the villagers delightful. A real winner!

DOC Martin-Special Collection

5 Stars

Helen Curl from TX on 1/21/2014 10:41:00 AM wrote:

I bought the collection because I love the show and didn't realize it was still on and I had MISSED a number of the programs. From now on, I'll buy the new seasons

Doc Martin DVD Special Collection

5 Stars

Elaine from GA on 1/21/2014 10:37:00 AM wrote:

Doc Martin is British wit at its best! He's deliciously rude!

Doc Martin special collection

3 Stars

from AB on 1/21/2014 10:16:00 AM wrote:

We are very pleased to have this collection as we are huge fans of the Doc Martin show which we see on PBS - this set includes 2 movies which was a wonderful addition. However, the first disc we played was skipping throughout the first show. We have only watched the first set of the series and hope it does not continue on other discs. In addition, we were charged $15.00 or so when this package - and the "Foyle's War" set - arrived which was perhaps duty but I ordered it from Acorn Canada so do not know why. I ordered both sets at the same time but Doc Martin was backordered. You said there would not be two shipping charges but did not mention the $15.00 charge at the door - twice. I was not impressed with that additional charge. Perhaps you could explain what it is and start advising people that it is part of the cost of your product delivery.

Delightful series!

5 Stars

Bets from OR on 1/9/2014 7:12:00 PM wrote:

My husband and I look forward to our daily episode of Doc Martin. We laugh so at the wonderful acting of all the cast. We've purchased the entire series, including Season 6, and feel it's well worth the cost. British humor at its best!

Love the series

5 Stars

Roger Berwanger from MD on 1/9/2014 11:50:00 AM wrote:

We watch the TV episodes often. After hit or miss with the sequence of broadcast episodes, we decided to purchase the entire set. Needless to say, we are delighted.

Doc Martin CD Special Collection

5 Stars

Cathy from IN on 1/9/2014 10:28:00 AM wrote:

My husband and I love Doc Martin and are so excited to have the collection! We received it very quickly and are happy with the service.

Martin

5 Stars

Maggie from TN on 12/30/2013 1:20:00 PM wrote:

Wonderful dry humor.

Doc Martin: Special Collection

5 Stars

from on 12/27/2013 5:25:00 PM wrote:

I had seen several Doc Marin's on PBS. I enjoyed them. Am enjoying seeing them from the beginning. Unfortunately, Series 1, Disc 2 is cracked and cannot play. Would you please send a replacement for this disc so that I can continue to enjoy the series. Thank you. Joan Wallace, 3213 Marnie Lane, Bakersfield, CA 93306. Phone 661-871-1218.

Doc Martin: Special Collection

5 Stars

Rosemary from CA on 12/27/2013 5:25:00 PM wrote:

I had seen several Doc Marin's on PBS. I enjoyed them. Am enjoying seeing them from the beginning. Unfortunately, Series 1, Disc 2 is cracked and cannot play. Would you please send a replacement for this disc so that I can continue to enjoy the series. Thank you. Joan Wallace, 3213 Marnie Lane, Bakersfield, CA 93306. Phone 661-871-1218.

Enjoying Doc Martin

5 Stars

Clara from CA on 12/25/2013 2:47:00 PM wrote:

Classic British humor and an enjoyable tale. We are glad to have the CDs since we missed the series when originally on TV.

Doc Martin, Special Collection

5 Stars

Janis MacBain from CA on 12/18/2013 11:13:00 AM wrote:

This series is a great combination of entertaining British comedy and drama.

Doc Martin, Special Collection

5 Stars

from on 12/18/2013 11:13:00 AM wrote:

This series is a great combination of entertaining British comedy and drama.

Doc Martin, Special Collection

5 Stars

Wendell Perks from NY on 12/18/2013 11:13:00 AM wrote:

This series is a great combination of entertaining British comedy and drama.

LOVE, LOVE DOC MARTIN!

5 Stars

Beachcomber64 from NJ on 12/17/2013 11:43:00 AM wrote:

Have missed this series since it disappeared from the TV over a year ago. Now my husband and I can watch Doc Martin whenever we want to. It is a great series and we're sorry it's ending. Unfortunately, great series don't go on forever!

Doc Martin Series is Great!

5 Stars

Winifred Bainbridge from NC on 12/10/2013 3:43:00 AM wrote:

We are fairly new to Doc Martin and have enjoyed it so much. Then we found that we are seeing Year 6 on TV, so I ordered the Series 1-5 package from you and are loving it! Great, fast service and good follow-up.

We're addicted

5 Stars

KBBarden from NY on 12/7/2013 2:41:00 PM wrote:

Purchased as a Christmas present, and given on Thanksgiving, we've watch only these DVDs [skipped all TV] since they were presented!

Slow mail

3 Stars

Robert Hill from SA on 11/26/2013 2:34:00 PM wrote:

You say the item was shipped on the 5th of November I have not received it yet hard to comment on service when I have not had any so far.

Doc Martin Series

5 Stars

Susan from FL on 11/21/2013 5:28:00 PM wrote:

Love the show. Bought it for a relative who lives overseas and can't get it on TV. Package arrived in mint condition. I was able to repack and send. Arrived in perfect condition. My relative is now enjoying Doc Martin as much as I have. Thanks

Product great . . . shipping costs not so great!

5 Stars

Unhappy Canadian customer from on 11/18/2013 1:24:00 PM wrote:

I bought the Doc Martin set as a gift. the price was better than I could get from any other vender. Even the shipping cost to Canada was okay. HOWEVER, when I went to pick up the parcel at the post office, I had to pay an additional Fee of $15.00. It was called a broker's fee. NO WHERE ON THE WEB SITE DID IT SAY THAT I WOULD HAVE TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL FEE. I called Customer Service and was basically told nothing they could do about that or too bad for you! So, won't be buying or recommending you again.

Doc Martin Series 1-5 and 2 movies

4 Stars

Charles Kemp from ON on 11/5/2013 12:00:00 AM wrote:

Excellent,after we got over bad Series 3 problems.Excellent series.

Doc Martin DVD collection

5 Stars

H.L.W. from NC on 11/4/2013 12:00:00 AM wrote:

Had been watching Doc Martin on PBS, and decided to get the collection for watching in the future, and perhaps to lend to family members. It is enjoyable to be able to watch the episodes in order - makes it a lot easier to keep track of the characters.

Worthy of ten stars!

5 Stars

Cheryl Kelsey Alvarez from CA on 11/4/2013 12:00:00 AM wrote:

I absolutely adore this series. I bought it so I could watch it once a year. The characters are perfect and every time I watch it, I find something I missed. It is one of the best series I have ever, ever seen.

Doc Martin Thumbs up

5 Stars

I live in Vermont .love the brit series..Rock on! from VT on 10/30/2013 12:00:00 AM wrote:

I really got into the series but I didn't see the whole thing so I finially decided to buy the collection and I loved it. can't wait for season 6 I will perchase that as wee. Its how a disfunctional community becomes a wonderful community. I just loved it Karen Moulton

Doc Martin series

5 Stars

Julie Lyons from MI on 10/22/2013 12:00:00 AM wrote:

I am totally hooked on this series. The characters and plot development are rich and full. And accurate for the most part. I don't want it to end! At least Series 6 is next!

Doc Martin series

5 Stars

Wisteria from MA on 10/22/2013 12:00:00 AM wrote:

I am totally hooked on this series. The characters and plot development are rich and full. And accurate for the most part. I don't want it to end! At least Series 6 is next!

Great service

5 Stars

Jill from FL on 10/7/2013 6:13:00 PM wrote:

Loved the prompt service and professional service.

Doc Martin SO FUNNY!!!!

5 Stars

Melody from CA on 9/30/2013 3:26:00 PM wrote:

I know I will watch this series over and over. All of the characters are so endearing and I got so attached to all of them. Its nice to know I can see them whenever I want to with the DVDs. I am on the waiting list for Doc Martin 6 and I hope there are many more to come. The box set was an especially good deal for so many hours of enjoyment. These stories are suitable for children as well as adults, I would be very comfortable letting my grandson watch, although he is probably too young to understand everything (5). I first saw an episode on PBS and instantly wanted to see all of it. This purchase was definitely worth it. I also have all of the Midsommer Murder series which are great too.

Liked this on TV, but much better this way.

5 Stars

Betty White from PA on 9/6/2013 2:11:00 PM wrote:

The family really likes this British TV series. The only problem is the local public TV station doesn't carry thru with the programs. One time you might catch something that piques your interest, but then the next show isn't even close to what was shown previously. With this total package you control when & what you see ~ this is a very good thing. This offering was "just what the doctor ordered."

We love the Doc Martin shows but only had bits and pieces from each series and

5 Stars

Brenda Vigneault from NH on 9/5/2013 6:16:00 PM wrote:

We love the Doc Martin shows and very much enjoyed getting the "whole story" with all the series out to date. The movie did not appeal as much because it changed the the personality of the show we now watch.

series

5 Stars

paula from GA on 8/27/2013 10:57:00 AM wrote:

loved the entire series on pbs

Doc Martin Rocks

5 Stars

DocMartinFan from MD on 8/2/2013 12:01:00 PM wrote:

Love this series and decided to purchase the collection. It's well worth the price and we watch over and over again.

Doc Martin: Special Edition

5 Stars

Eddy Davis from VA on 7/12/2013 3:18:00 PM wrote:

We have been following the show on public TV for about 2 years now, and the series skips around, so it is nice to see the episodes in order, what a great show.

DOC MARTIN Special Collection

5 Stars

Becca from PA on 6/29/2013 2:29:00 PM wrote:

This is such a great series about life in a small town....could be anywhere, but is in the LOVELY seaside town on the Cornwall coast of England. The characters in the town rub the "doc" wrong in all the right places until he realizes there IS something there for him and he decides to stay....and on it goes. WONDERFUL...full of laughter and tears.

doc martin and cast--

5 Stars

lg from OK on 6/24/2013 12:00:00 AM wrote:

what a lovely way to escape the cares of the day by watching the torments of the faithful dr. ellington....thank you!

Doc Martin: A Special Collection

5 Stars

Ann Welch from IA on 6/20/2013 1:39:00 PM wrote:

I know we will like the special collection because we like the PBS airing of Doc Martin so much. It will be so nice to have our own videos of this program. We like it because now we can watch Doc Martin whenever we want to.

Perfect condition

5 Stars

Grandmother of 2....birthday in a few days. from CA on 6/10/2013 8:04:00 PM wrote:

I love this special collection addition. Can't wait until I can buy season 6!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

Walt from GA on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

Ben from NJ on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

Mary Wightman from WA on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

JoAnne from CA on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

Joan Hudson - Quebec Canada from on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

from NJ on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

Pam from VA on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

Berk Banks Jr from VA on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

Judy from MN on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

from MA on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

Vera Nelson from CA on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

Beth Carson from SC on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

I am a senior and deaf. I love movies and reading the books. from CA on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

Cherrie from CT on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

john heffernan from NV on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

Sandy Fee from MO on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

Martha Martin from TX on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

Norma Cholcher from AR on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

Marlene from TX on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

from AZ on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

Don Blessing from GA on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

Pam Wyatt from CA on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

Lyn Webster a 28 year ld "stuck" in a 71 year body from LA on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

from OH on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

Robert Brugger from LA on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Doc Martin

5 Stars

74 yr.female, retired nurse who worked in surgery from TX on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 PM wrote:

I started watching this series on my local PBS Station and just loved it. Because I missed some of the programs, I bought the boxed set of all 5 seasons. Last night I stayed up until 3:00am and finished the last episode with tears in my eyes. The tears were for the fact that I loved how the final showed ended but also because it was the final episode. I wish there was a season 6 and so on....too bad!

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Review of Doc Martin by John Lopez

5 Stars

John & Hilda Lopez, ages 73 & 69 live in Bountiful, Utah. from UT on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM wrote:

My wife and my mother have been fans of Doc Martin for some time. My wife invited me to watch it with her and I have done so ever since. My mother lives in Wyoming, and we would call her every Wed and Sat to remind her that Doc Martin was coming on. While watching the show on the Public TV station, we found that the episodes were often out of sequence. We decided to order the Series so that we could watch it in order from the beginning. We found that watching from the beginning and knowing who the characters are and how they fit into the Series has been most satisfying. We have been having night at the movies every night for several days watching one or two episodes each night WITHOUT commercials. Without commercials it has been great and most enjoyable. Frankly, I do not understand why all the women love Doc Martin. He is unfriendly and has a sharp tongue. I find it interesting that a person (Doc Martin) could be such a brilliant doctor and be such a failure at social skills. Perhaps he will impro

Doc Martin: Special Collection

5 Stars

from MI on 5/11/2013 3:01:00 PM wrote:

I'm of English descent and find Martin Clunes an absolute HOOT! To my mind he's a stellar actor, whom I've seen in his real-life research of deep-water animals and other creatures. In a word he is brilliant! I'm extremely happy to own this special collection, which will bring me more laughter than anything else will, I'm sure. I wouldn't miss "Doc Martin" for anything! Thank you.

Doc Martin: Special Collection

5 Stars

Paul LaBounty from CO on 5/11/2013 3:01:00 PM wrote:

I'm of English descent and find Martin Clunes an absolute HOOT! To my mind he's a stellar actor, whom I've seen in his real-life research of deep-water animals and other creatures. In a word he is brilliant! I'm extremely happy to own this special collection, which will bring me more laughter than anything else will, I'm sure. I wouldn't miss "Doc Martin" for anything! Thank you.

Doc Martin: Special Collection

5 Stars

Rebecca Norwood from PA on 5/11/2013 3:01:00 PM wrote:

I'm of English descent and find Martin Clunes an absolute HOOT! To my mind he's a stellar actor, whom I've seen in his real-life research of deep-water animals and other creatures. In a word he is brilliant! I'm extremely happy to own this special collection, which will bring me more laughter than anything else will, I'm sure. I wouldn't miss "Doc Martin" for anything! Thank you.

Doc Martin: Special Collection

5 Stars

Karen Beaverson from PA on 5/11/2013 3:01:00 PM wrote:

I'm of English descent and find Martin Clunes an absolute HOOT! To my mind he's a stellar actor, whom I've seen in his real-life research of deep-water animals and other creatures. In a word he is brilliant! I'm extremely happy to own this special collection, which will bring me more laughter than anything else will, I'm sure. I wouldn't miss "Doc Martin" for anything! Thank you.

Thanks Acorn-- for the Doc Martin Collection

5 Stars

Lucy from SC on 5/9/2013 11:50:00 AM wrote:

I love this series and thought I'd treat myself to the whole package,better pricing than individually.The only DVD's I have not viewed are the last disc of season 3 and all of season 4. The quality is excellent, no problems at all. The item shipped in a timely manner and I will order from Acorn again.

Doc Martin Collection

5 Stars

Patt Sturtevant from CA on 4/15/2013 12:00:00 AM wrote:

I bought this collection because I had seen a few episodes on PBS and really enjoyed them. I, along with my husband who is also hooked, have spent many enjoyable hours watching this collection and couldn't have spent our money more wisely for all the entertainment it has given us. Wonderful!

Doc Martin Special Collection

5 Stars

Karen from OK on 4/15/2013 12:00:00 AM wrote:

Absolutely love it - and was thrilled to be able to buy the whole series so I can watch again and again, thank you for a long happy time of watching Doc Martin.

Doc Martin Special Collection

5 Stars

Margaret Slagle from OR on 4/15/2013 12:00:00 AM wrote:

Absolutely love it - and was thrilled to be able to buy the whole series so I can watch again and again, thank you for a long happy time of watching Doc Martin.

Doc Martin Special Collection

5 Stars

Lorraine - 80 and love being around the family members from OR on 4/15/2013 12:00:00 AM wrote:

Absolutely love it - and was thrilled to be able to buy the whole series so I can watch again and again, thank you for a long happy time of watching Doc Martin.

Doc Martin Special Collection

5 Stars

Bob from CA on 4/15/2013 12:00:00 AM wrote:

Absolutely love it - and was thrilled to be able to buy the whole series so I can watch again and again, thank you for a long happy time of watching Doc Martin.

Doc Martin Special Collection

5 Stars

MaryAnn from AZ on 4/15/2013 12:00:00 AM wrote:

Absolutely love it - and was thrilled to be able to buy the whole series so I can watch again and again, thank you for a long happy time of watching Doc Martin.

Doc Martin Special Collection

5 Stars

Dave from MD on 4/15/2013 12:00:00 AM wrote:

Absolutely love it - and was thrilled to be able to buy the whole series so I can watch again and again, thank you for a long happy time of watching Doc Martin.

Doc Martin Special Collection

5 Stars

Linda from MA on 4/15/2013 12:00:00 AM wrote:

Absolutely love it - and was thrilled to be able to buy the whole series so I can watch again and again, thank you for a long happy time of watching Doc Martin.

Review of Doc Martin Collection

5 Stars

Dochas Matthews from MT on 4/11/2013 12:00:00 AM wrote:

The collection is lots of fun and merits repeat viewing. Much better than the news.

5 Stars

from CA on 4/3/2013 12:00:00 AM wrote:

I love British comedy and Doc Martin had it all

5 Stars

from CO on 3/30/2013 12:00:00 AM wrote:

Arrived days early

Great set of Videos !!!

5 Stars

RoyceFamily from NH on 3/26/2013 12:00:00 AM wrote:

I like the "trailers" on Acorn to have some idea as to the quality and content of videos. My wife and I have only viewed one of this set of videos so far. We are going on a 3-week cruise soon and will view more as time permits. Very entertaining !!!

Good Stuff

4 Stars

Bill R. from NY on 3/25/2013 12:00:00 AM wrote:

Met and exceeded my expectations. Provided me a good time and my family enjoyed it as well...

5 Stars

from on 3/11/2013 12:00:00 AM wrote:

good value for the complete seasons plus the 2 movies